Sunday, December 25, 2011

Brian's Christmas Present



I have been working hard the week before Christmas getting my son's gift ready to place under the tree. He lives in a home across from the river and loves to fish. So, I made him a bulletin board to hang pictures of all his buddies with their catches on. I also made him these fish to hang above it from a pattern by Melanie Hurlston (Melly & Me). When he gets it hung up, I will post a picture. If you are interested in her patterns (she has some really cute ones, you can visit Melanie at her blog  www.mellyandme.typepad.com

Come back soon for my first after Christmas giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute, I am sure you made him very happy! I got the cash register that Dodie recommended, as one of my presents and a wireless printer. So now I am go to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fishies are just too cute!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete